Polyvinylidene Fluoride(PVDF) membrane filter cartridge, also called kynar membrane, is a kind of fixed aperture depth filter cartridge with the filter media of fine PVDF fiber, formed by the poly partial fluorine ethylene membrane and the flow guiding layer, be of excellent heat and chemical resistance. One end shell and center rod are made of polypropylene, another is using PVDF, which can be used for ozone resistance. Each part of the seal using non-adhesive thermal fusion welding technology, filter micron rate range is from 0.1um to 5um. With the features of low pressure drop, high flow rate and long service life, the complete polypropylene structure has stable performance and wide chemical compatibility.
5”, 10", 20", 30", 40"
0.1, 0.22, 0.45, 1, 3, 5, 10, 30, 60 (um)
doe, 222/fin, 222/flat, 226/fin, 226/flat
silicone, EPDM, NBR, viton, teflon
Effective filtration area
Max. working temperature
Max. positive pressure difference
Δp0.42pa at 60°C
Max. negative pressure difference
Δp0.28a at 60C
Max. sterilizing temperature
121 °C, 20min per time
1. High purity gas in electronic industry
2. Clean gas for aseptic packaging
3. Seam filtration
4. Oxidizing liquid and gas aseptic filtration
5. Petroleum Industry
1. Nature hydrophobic products, suitable for gas filtration
2. Modified membrane is hydrophilic, which is used for liquid filtration
3. Wide applicability, PH scope of application 1-13
4. Be resistance to high temperature and oxidation
5. Small pressure difference, big flow and long service life
6. Each filter cartridge is washing with high water before leaving the factory.